According to CA:TFA, Steve has been awarded the following decorations;
- Right breast; the Presidential Unit Citation. Awarded to units that distinguish themselves, in this case the SSR, as Col. Philips is seen wearing the same one, at a time before the Howling Commandos are formed.
- Left breast, top; the United States Parachutist Badge. Awarded to guys who have been trained to parachute.
- Left breast, middle, left; the American Defense Medal. Awarded to servicemen on active duty between Sept 1939, and Dec 1941. Steve wouldn’t have been eligible for this one. Nice going, costume department guys.
- Left breast, middle, right; the Purple Heart with one oak lead cluster. Awarded to servicemen wounded in action. The OLC indicates that Steve has been wounded twice.
- Left breast, bottom; the Combat Infantryman Badge.
Additionally, the medal Steve blows off receiving (thought Philips gives it to him in a deleted scene) is the Medal of Honor, not the Medal of Valor as some have called it. It is awarded for Valor. I can understand how the filmmakers decided to cut that out, since the medal is the most prestigious and often awarded posthumously and it is a colorful kind of movie. Though aside from that, I’d expect Steve to be more encumbered by the time Bucky is lost, but he isn’t.